Mail: New Accounts Department FXDD Malta Limited K2, First Floor, Forni Complex, Valletta Waterfront Floriana, FRN 1913 Malta (Europe)
Fax: (+356) 2138-3307
Email: Sales Department
FXDD offers custodial accounts serviced by TMI Trust Company. To open one on behalf of a corporate entity please contact our Customer Support team at [email protected]
2) Please carefully read through the Customer Agreement. Sign and return Signature page 32 only. Download the Customer Agreement (PDF).
3) Complete and sign Additional Risk Disclosure Document. Completion of this form is required if under the age of 18 or over the age of 65; if your income is less than $25,000; if you do not have at least six months of futures, securities, or foreign exchange investment or trading experience. Under any of the above circumstances completion and signing of this form is required in order to be considered for a FXDD Europe trading account. Download the Additional Risk Disclosure Document (PDF).
5) Copy of Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association (also known as Articles of Organization and Membership Certificate), Operating Agreement, or Trust Agreement as it pertains to the business entity. If a copy of the above is provided, these documents have to be certified by the Company Secretary or Director in case of corporate or Partner (in case of partnership);
6) A list of directors, which includes the name, date of birth, place of birth, permanent residential address, identity or passport reference number and nationality of each director where this is not available from documents mentioned in point 5 above. This list has to be issued and confirmed by the Company Secretary or Managing Director;
7) Two clearly submitted forms of identification for all persons who have trading authority;
8) Two clearly submitted forms of identification of beneficiary owners (i.e. natural persons that hold directly or indirectly 25% shareholding and/or in the company or beneficiaries that hold 25% of the property of the legal entity) or partners in case of partnership;
9) The Ultimate Beneficial Owner Declaration is to be filled out by each UBO of the corporation. Please note that this is a regulatory requirement and not optional. Download Form Here (PDF)
10) The Disclaimer for Corporate Applications has to be signed by the Company Secretary or the Director Download Form Here (PDF)
11) A certificate of good standing issued from the Registrar of Companies of the country of origin or lawyer/solicitor. Such certificate needs to be printed on the official stationery of the Registrar of Companies in question or on the letterhead of the lawyer/solicitor concerned if this has been issued by such lawyer. The contact details of the lawyer (address, ID/passport number) have to be included.